Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new supervisor at my new job took me out for lunch today.
we were talking and she said, bryan can i tell you something without getting
offended. she then told me m eyes were very sad.
i had no idea what she meant and she elaborated that I must have seen a lot
of things at my old job.

I was puzzled and asked jill and she says whenever I've had a case that was troubling she
said she could see it in my eyes.

am i getting soft in my old age. :(

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
of things at my old job.

I was puzzled and asked jill and she says whenever I've had a case that was troubling she
said she could see it in my eyes.[/b]

That's probably also why you post so much of your daily life on an internet car forum. Not bustin your balls, just sayin. I work in an ER and we joke about our experience with patients and the super nasty stuff... it's all very serious, but we need to vent. Most people would get sick or be offended by the things we make fun of. It's an outlet for our fears and frustrations.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (spridget @ Jun 11 2009, 06:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731672
of things at my old job.

said she could see it in my eyes.[/b]

That's probably also why you post so much of your daily life on an internet car forum. Not bustin your balls, just sayin. I work in an ER and we joke about our experience with patients and the super nasty stuff... it's all very serious, but we need to vent. Most people would get sick or be offended by the things we make fun of. It's an outlet for our fears and frustrations.
[/b][/quote]
some of the messed up stuff with my job would also make many if not all sick to their stomaches.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
I'm with Luke as well...some of the charge nurses, other volunteers, and I crack jokes every once in a while as well.....definitely helps get over the fact you're dealing with Stage III and IV blood cancer patients all day and, as stated above, all the fears, frustrations, and sad atmosphere that usually comes with the job.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
DId you change jobs Riso?

Mike
:dunno:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The mute button on my work phone is my best friend when things get chaotic, so I can vent :angryfire:
I've known several RN's and LPN's that left the field becouse after a few years, they realized it wasn't the right job for them. One become a corrections officer, the other an accountant, and the last a OTR truck driver. I used to work in a nursing home for a couple of years, it can be depressing if your not the right person for it. Maybe your boss noticed somthing you didn't? If you have a close co-worker you trust, you could always ask them if they've noticed anything different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts