Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Just Bought My First Taurus...pics Inside

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  UnDeR EsTiMaTeD 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Nice wagon! I happen to be a fan of wagons, my Sable is the first sedan I've owned and liked. I had a tan on tan 93 Sable wagon with 91k last year.

I'll give my usual recommendations towards a new car, make sure the trans fluid is nice and red, and I highly recommend adding a trans cooer. Keep up on the maintenance, and it'll treat you right!

#6 ·
Thought I would use my 100th post to say congratulations and welcome to the club. You will love the club almost as much as you will love that car. That is a good looking car and a great price for it. I had a 96 Sable and had zero trouble with it until the AC went out at 140 thousand. Good luck and post often.

#7 ·
Very nice! The interior looks to be in excellent condition!

#14 ·
Welcome to your new addiction. Nice wagon, great price. You are amoung the few wagoners here. So they were right you are "special"...just kidding. Good Luck with your Wagon....now where did teh Bobbers hide my medication.....

#15 ·
Nice Wagon! I like the interior! Thats one heck of a car for the price. Whats nice about GEN3s is that they don't look old. The design still holds up great (although it was a shock in 1996 ;) )

#17 ·
WAGGIN POWER!!!
nice car, good price...its not a handling fiend stock....but a nice comfy ride....
WAIT...who the heck would buy a waggin?
ME :banana: :chili: :banana:

#21 ·
Thats a nice looking wagon. I had a 92 Taurus L. It was the L-Plus model (which I didnt even know existed until after I bough it.) The L was the stripped version and the L Plus had things like power windows/locks, power seat, tape player, etc. It was powder blue with a blue interior. It was a good car!

I would buy another wagon if it was reallllllllllllly cheap as a beater. Looks like yours is way too nice for that though!

-Kyle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.