Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Nice wagon! I happen to be a fan of wagons, my Sable is the first sedan I've owned and liked. I had a tan on tan 93 Sable wagon with 91k last year.

I'll give my usual recommendations towards a new car, make sure the trans fluid is nice and red, and I highly recommend adding a trans cooer. Keep up on the maintenance, and it'll treat you right!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thought I would use my 100th post to say congratulations and welcome to the club. You will love the club almost as much as you will love that car. That is a good looking car and a great price for it. I had a 96 Sable and had zero trouble with it until the AC went out at 140 thousand. Good luck and post often.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Very nice! The interior looks to be in excellent condition!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by snakeeyes@Aug 18 2004, 02:04 PM
You got it for 1/2 price??? Way to go!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
well, i did trade in a camry ;) my camry had been a great car, but it was getting tired. plus it spouted an oil leak that was going to cost big $$ to fix.

G

·
Your purse doesn't match the interior. :p

Sorry, I had to!

Welcome to the club, and best of luck with your wagon. It's really in nice shape, good find!

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction. Nice wagon, great price. You are amoung the few wagoners here. So they were right you are "special"...just kidding. Good Luck with your Wagon....now where did teh Bobbers hide my medication.....

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Nice Wagon! I like the interior! Thats one heck of a car for the price. Whats nice about GEN3s is that they don't look old. The design still holds up great (although it was a shock in 1996 ;) )

·
Registered
352 Posts
Originally posted by fordaspiregv@Aug 18 2004, 07:30 PM
Nice Wagon! I like the interior! Thats one heck of a car for the price. Whats nice about GEN3s is that they don't look old. The design still holds up great (although it was a shock in 1996 ;) )
Its still a shock bro. :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
WAGGIN POWER!!!
nice car, good price...its not a handling fiend stock....but a nice comfy ride....
WAIT...who the heck would buy a waggin?
ME :banana: :chili: :banana:

·
Registered
308 Posts
That is a nice loaded LX wagon with the TEC! :p Now if it was just Silver Frost color. :rolleyes:

Oh yea, good original avatar name! :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
*at the top of my lungs* WELCOME :xyxwave:

I love :wub: that color interior, I got mocha :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts