Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
<div class='quotemain'>
I am ok with another meet, Mon-Fri after 5pm Sunday - all day

As long as I can squeeze it in between the big 3 upgrade, parents getting robbed, and work
[/b]
Dang Chris, hope all is ok!

On a different note, I gave myself a headache looking at everyones schedule, so yall decide and let me know who, what, when and where....I know the why!
[/b][/quote]

Thanks HoustonBull, they didn't lose alot of stuff, just dad's new computer, 3 handguns, and mom's costume jewlery. Because of this, he has 2 shotguns, strikemaster plates on the doors, armorcoat on the windows, changed code for garage door, a metal rod going 3 inchs into the ground holding the door in place..... in other words way overboard.

Back on topic, I just got back from the jy and got 4 more sets of tweeters.

Oh and Mark, I got a set of tweeter pods for you.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Supply has suddenly skyrocketed! Prices have been slashed! Everything must GO! :lol2:

Thanks, Chris! Hopefully school lets me loose, soon, so we all can have a parts meet and/or get together.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Chris is just the little tweeter pod scavenger now! Hope no one not in TCCA in HTown is out searching for those. I think Chris has 'em all. I would be free for a while on Sat if anyone is thinking of going to the jy.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Chris is just the little tweeter pod scavenger now! Hope no one not in TCCA in HTown is out searching for those. I think Chris has 'em all. I would be free for a while on Sat if anyone is thinking of going to the jy.
[/b]
Lol, no I am not, I left some.

I need to get the connectors for the tweeters so I can quick swap test the 7 sets I have.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I dunno about having a meet here, but I'll be doing some brake work maybe the rear seal on a Mustang, and probably some more stuff to my trans. If any one wants to come hang and help, or just watch, I'd love the company. You'll have the run of the tools, of which I'm not using at the time, LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I dunno about having a meet here, but I'll be doing some brake work maybe the rear seal on a Mustang, and probably some more stuff to my trans. If any one wants to come hang and help, or just watch, I'd love the company. You'll have the run of the tools, of which I'm not using at the time, LOL.
[/b]
I might take you up on that offer, I have some stuff I can do. Tweeter install/test, Courtesy Lamp, Silver guage bezel, install replacement passenger side front door wiring, check needles on guages (They like to get stuck randomly now), Big 3 (IF I ever get time to finish it!).

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
About this Discussion
66 Replies
9 Participants
Sorian
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing