Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

June Meet

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Xmann01 
#1 ·
ok since no one's really sure what they want to do for june i decided to make a meet for the graiot cruise in metro detroit(Yea I kmnow another michigan meet...blah blah blah) anyhoo, It will be on june 19th from 10 am to 8 pm and then be can head to either out some where afterwards or someones house locally. I will get the full details in a couple of hours but not sure if this would be ok with everyone.

#4 ·
I'd love to make it and meet some of you in person but 350 miles or 5 and half hours one way is a bit more then i care to drive coming from central indiana. Maybe the next one :(

#5 ·
we will make one farther west maybe around the indy area....i will get in contact with n2 space about planning an even there.

#6 ·
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 7 2004, 09:58 PM
we will make one farther west maybe around the indy area....i will get in contact with n2 space about planning an even there.
That would be sweet.

#8 ·
I'm gonna be at the Milan event that day, so I probably wont make it out. <_<

#11 ·
you shoulda seen me busting balls through the Edens last night. 85 through downtown RULES!!!!

I know this awesome nickel arcade in Lombard we could meet up at sometime. $2.50 to get in, and all the games literally take nickels. the most is like 5 nickles for the newer pinball games.

#12 ·
Originally posted by silvapain@Jun 7 2004, 11:06 PM
you shoulda seen me busting balls through the Edens last night. 85 through downtown RULES!!!!

I know this awesome nickel arcade in Lombard we could meet up at sometime. $2.50 to get in, and all the games literally take nickels. the most is like 5 nickles for the newer pinball games.
LMAO! I KNOW THAT PLACE!.... I THINK....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.