Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok since no one's really sure what they want to do for june i decided to make a meet for the graiot cruise in metro detroit(Yea I kmnow another michigan meet...blah blah blah) anyhoo, It will be on june 19th from 10 am to 8 pm and then be can head to either out some where afterwards or someones house locally. I will get the full details in a couple of hours but not sure if this would be ok with everyone.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Count me in :) . Maybe we can do the challenge during the cruise. hehe :banana:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
I'd love to make it and meet some of you in person but 350 miles or 5 and half hours one way is a bit more then i care to drive coming from central indiana. Maybe the next one :(

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we will make one farther west maybe around the indy area....i will get in contact with n2 space about planning an even there.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 7 2004, 09:58 PM
we will make one farther west maybe around the indy area....i will get in contact with n2 space about planning an even there.
That would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by hightecredneck@Jun 7 2004, 09:57 PM
I'd love to make it and meet some of you in person but 350 miles or 5 and half hours one way is a bit more then i care to drive coming from central indiana. Maybe the next one :(
Yeah, it'd be a long drive for me too! Roughly 5 hours! :blink: Maybe someplace near by......

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I'm gonna be at the Milan event that day, so I probably wont make it out. <_<

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Jun 7 2004, 10:54 PM
No Michigan for me, thanks.

If there ever is one in Indy or Chicago, I'm there.
Sweet.... I'll help set something up sometime soon. We have to get a bunch of meets in this summer! Come on guys! :banana:

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
you shoulda seen me busting balls through the Edens last night. 85 through downtown RULES!!!!

I know this awesome nickel arcade in Lombard we could meet up at sometime. $2.50 to get in, and all the games literally take nickels. the most is like 5 nickles for the newer pinball games.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Jun 7 2004, 11:06 PM
you shoulda seen me busting balls through the Edens last night. 85 through downtown RULES!!!!

I know this awesome nickel arcade in Lombard we could meet up at sometime. $2.50 to get in, and all the games literally take nickels. the most is like 5 nickles for the newer pinball games.
LMAO! I KNOW THAT PLACE!.... I THINK....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts