Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
joayers65 is coming down to Myrtle Beach for a bit from Minnesota. We agreed on a meetup point in Florence, SC for lunch at Noon at Carolina Wings & Rib House. Any of y'all are welcome to join us. Here's a Google link that maps to the location: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...043259&om=1

It's right where I-20/I-95 criss-cross. Also where I-20 ends. South of the Border is somewhat nearby.

If you want to join us, feel free to post here, PM me or whatever :)

Nick

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea we just ironed out plans and what not a few minutes ago...bummer. If plans change, lemme know.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Hi Guys...

I've still got the Bull but unfortunately, will be working my bum off this weekend. Things have in NO WAY slowed down for me over the past year. Good to see there's still some folks hanging around and getting together. Have fun guys!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Nick, I wish I could join you, but I teach a S/S class at my church. Have a great time and try to get some photos.

Be safe,

DJ

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (LzzrdBoy @ Jun 26 2009, 01:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735415
Hi Guys...

I've still got the Bull but unfortunately, will be working my bum off this weekend. Things have in NO WAY slowed down for me over the past year. Good to see there's still some folks hanging around and getting together. Have fun guys![/b]
Long time no see Sean!
QUOTE (D J Martin @ Jun 27 2009, 09:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735600
Nick, I wish I could join you, but I teach a S/S class at my church. Have a great time and try to get some photos.

Be safe,

DJ[/b]
We'll try for another meet sometime, sorry y'all can't make it...maybe next time :)

QUOTE (joayers65 @ Jun 27 2009, 12:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735629
Come on you guys!
I'm a little nervous about being alone with Nick...you know, in case he gets frisky.
Jeff[/b]
I'll try to be on my best behavior...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Met up with Jeff today. Had a great lunch @ Carolina Wings in Florence...BBQ :liplick:

Took car out on interstate and of course it wouldn't exhibit the problem I was having with the AC, it did something else with the AC :lol2:

Short meet but nonetheless, enjoy the lunch. Saw some old Ford vehicles circa 1929. One parked next to my car, which Jeff took a picture of :)

Thanks for lunch!

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Jun 28 2009, 02:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735775
Met up with Jeff today. Had a great lunch @ Carolina Wings in Florence...BBQ :liplick:

Took car out on interstate and of course it wouldn't exhibit the problem I was having with the AC, it did something else with the AC :lol2:

Short meet but nonetheless, enjoy the lunch. Saw some old Ford vehicles circa 1929. One parked next to my car, which Jeff took a picture of :)

Thanks for lunch![/b]

Thanks Nick....I had a good time today. For those of you who have not met Nick, He is a really nice guy. Thankfully, he did not get frisky with me. And his car is pretty nice too. (it was a little hot in the car though.)
I will probably make the trip to Myrtle Beach again and will try to plan a little further ahead so more folks can attend.
Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts