• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Gotta go with Mark's '02 Sable. It's come a long way from the blah '02 Sable that was missing a fender emblem, was completely stock, and had Gen 4.0 Taurus wheels on it. :)

Reactions: ShelbyRacer78

·
Registered
55 Posts
Out of sympathy cause they don't make Mercury's anymore, I am going with Mark's Sable...LOL....Seriously, read his 'mod' post and am impressed with what he has done to her.
Got my vote for COTM.

·
Registered
382 Posts
While the SHOs are definitely impressive, I gotta share the love with Mark's Sable. Quite the transformation.. plus :merc:

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
Uh...Major also has a Mercury. Which has been built and rebuilt 10 times (give or take).

·
Registered
382 Posts
Uh...Major also has a Mercury. Which has been built and rebuilt 10 times (give or take).
Wasn't aware of that. Looked in the project section and didn't see a thread for his Merc.

Mark's Merc is also same gen as mine ;)

That said, Major, you have a very good looking Merc there. You've definitely done right by her.

.. in all honesty, all the cars this month are excellent. Was a hard decision, but I'm gonna stick with my vote.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are more than 28 registered members here............ VOTE!!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Come on guys (and gals) show the only Gen 2 some love! :D

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
You've already won once

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Get those last minute votes in people! This is my '92's last COTM ever. It'd mean the world to me to have your vote(s)!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.