Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i wanna start the ground work for this meet over the weekend of july 10th. Jason could you help me out witht he deatils and hotel info and such? So anyone goin? we alos could split hotel rooms if one one person gets a room that way it saves everyone some money unless you like having your own room and that's ok 2.

G

·
Yep, I can help you out with that. I will have to verify it once again - but I checked Monday and I am pretty sure the discount tickets I can get are $24 this year, not $22 like last year. But that's still pretty darn cheap. I'll get some info together for hotels, etc.

Would anybody be interested in camping? How long do we want to make this thing? All weekend like Fri, Sat, Sun or what? I would think it'd be nice to get together Friday evening, have dinner, go to the park (Geauga Lake) all day Saturday then do whatever before we go our separate ways Sunday.

Ideas/thoughts/concerns, etc??? :)

G

·
Alright, so are we doing a Toledo thing or Geauga Lake thing for July? I guess the 10th is the date, that seems to be the most popular at this point...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts