Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that Summit Racing is having an ALL FORD show on July 5th. I was thinking that we could all meet up somplace close and roll in together and have a TCCA group at the show. I have never been to a show at Summit and I am putting this on my calendar with hopes of going. Something to start planning on for the summer.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Sounds fun, but too far for me :(

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
I might be up for that; if this ends up being a Midwest Chapter meet with good member turnout, that would be great.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm in ,if in town.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Where is summit?

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
I'm probably in for this... B)

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Sure, why not :banana:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (BetterDays @ Mar 26 2009, 07:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712649
I would say pass for me.

Too many cars.
Too many ********.
Not enough shitters.

:rolleyes2:[/b]
I've never been to one of Summits car shows so I dont know what to expect. It cant be that bad can it? Besides, nothing like a good car show on a holiday weekend.

·
Registered
340 Posts
QUOTE (DLC360 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712754
I would say pass for me.

Too many cars.
Too many ********.
Not enough shitters.

I've never been to one of Summits car shows so I dont know what to expect. It cant be that bad can it? Besides, nothing like a good car show on a holiday weekend.

[/b][/quote]

I've been to three shows at Summit (None were Super Ford or Super Summit), but I can only imagine the crowd when it is "Super ABCDEF". Ever been to Night Under Fire at Norwalk?

·
Registered
672 Posts
QUOTE (BetterDays @ Mar 26 2009, 11:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712759
QUOTE (DLC360 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712754
I would say pass for me.

Too many cars.
Too many ********.
Not enough shitters.

[/b][/quote]

I've been to three shows at Summit (None were Super Ford or Super Summit), but I can only imagine the crowd when it is "Super ABCDEF". Ever been to Night Under Fire at Norwalk?
[/b][/quote]
Quite a few times at both,but Norwalk is now Summit Raceway Park. Saw the writting on the wall a couple of years back this was gonna happen. They do put on quality shows though. The other good thing about Summit taking over Norwalk was the switch from IHRA to NHRA....bigger names,bigger cars.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think I could go to this.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd say I'll plan on going if there's a TCCA group there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
QUOTE (BetterDays @ Mar 26 2009, 08:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712649
I would say pass for me.

Too many cars.
Too many ********.
Not enough shitters.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl2:

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
so is it at the summit racing park in norwalk or summit racing in tallmadge?....im new to tcca snd thought it would be cool to have a bunch of tauruses and sables up there...after i add a few mods to mine and add the tcca window decals...count me in!

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is at the store in Tallmadge, not at the track. I have never been to Summit for any of there shows so I cant say if it will be good or bad. I do think it would be great if a bunch of us could meet up someplace close and roll in togeather.

·
Registered
224 Posts
ok cool...i went to super summit ans an all truck show and it was a great show!!!! plus i think they give discounts in the store

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.