Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Voted for TaurusSHO. Very original and clean car.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Had to pick the car with 79,000 miles that we bought and brought back to being a great driver. Car price $450.00 J.Y. trans price $50.00 and fluids and such of course. Nepotism NO!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I'm surprised 2 people have voted for my car, that means I'm in a tie for the lead, wow. Thanks for the votes

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Even though its the dead model it's as clean as anybody's, Almost perf. interior.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
If Steven's car had a set of alloys I would've voted for him :) . Even if it meant going against what I told Lance lol.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
:D hehehehhe

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had to vote for Mikey's bull. The headlights, SHO slicers, and chin spoiler are enough for my vote:)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thank you to those who voted for me! I'm excited to see how it ends up! I voted for madcowz because I'm a sucker for a silver taurus with windstar wheels and dark tint!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Voted mikey, headlights tailights chin spoiler rims, only thing left is tint lol, was between him and rohand for me because i know what a pain it is when you start trying to tap into a factory sound system

·
Registered
392 Posts
Voted mikey, headlights tailights chin spoiler rims, only thing left is tint lol, was between him and rohand for me because i know what a pain it is when you start trying to tap into a factory sound system
Haha tint is actually next week! Just deciding on %!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Thanks to everyone that has voted for me thus far. Please vote for me so I don't have to keep entering lol. Also consider that I'm the only entry with over 200,000 miles and the only entry with an original AX4S transmission with over 200,000 miles.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
I'm surprised it's staying tied this long into the race!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.