Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OPEN NOW!
Another month.... ANOTHER CHANCE TO TAKE IT ALL!!!

Anyone can submit, you don't even have to have a super fancy decked out car! Generally the entrants have modified their cars, but anyone can enter.

PLEASE SUBMISSIONS ON THIS THREAD ONLY! I will not include any submissions started as a new thread and will just delete those threads.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING!
Click Here to View the Submission Rules

Voting begins the 15th and ends at the end of the month! There are room for up to 8 entries, first come first serve! If all 8 are filled before the 15th, voting will start as soon as the slots are filled.

PLEASE, NO DISCUSSION HERE, ONLY SUBMISSIONS!

Any other talk or banter will be deleted. Please only ONE post per entrant! However feel free to submit many pictures (specify voting picture) and give a backstory or tell about your modifications if applicable.

You MUST post at the very least 3 pictures. 2 of the exterior(an angled front shot, and an opposite rear shot), and 1 of the interior. The car should be clean, and the photos should be of good quality in good weather. Old pictures are fine as long as they represent your car the way it currently sits.

The winner of this months car of the month will be promoted on the websites home page for a month!

You can only do this one time: If you actually are reading all of this stuff I'm writing, PM SAM and tell him you're reading it and he'll give you a free 25 days of premium membership. If you already have a premium membership then he'll jump you up to 20 days platinum membership. If you already have a platinum membership, then thank you very much for reading and feel free to PM him and let me know you did!

The winner will also receive a 1 year FREE Premium Supporter subscription to the site! This means no advertisements, and a forum where only supporters may converse.

Please remember to read the rules which are stuck at the top of the Car of the Month forum. Remember, more than just Tauruses and Sables are accepted in this contest! A few other similar Ford cars are. Check the rules to find out!

You will also be entered in the 2014 COTY contest. The winner of that will win a LIFETIME PLATINUM membership!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I want in just a little late...

Info:
2002 Ford Taurus SEL
3.0L DOHC duratec 24v V6
161***Kms
Dark Shadow Grey (CX) with Black leather and Woodgrain Trim
Spoiler
Moonroof
6-Disc CD changer and Mach Audio System
Auto Dim Rear view mirror with compass
Heated Side Mirrors and LED puddle Lamps
Mods:

Gen 2 SHO Slicers wheels
Mach 1 Chin spoiler
Centennial headlights w/ DRL delete
Gen 4 and a half rear tail lights
LED Lights (Interior and Exterior including puddle lamps)
Chrome Door Pins to match chrome door handles (Interior)
K&N Drop in Air Filter
2013 Edge Oil Cap and updated Coolant cap
Powered by Ford Logo on Valve Cover
V6 badge on Dash
Gen 3 Taurus badge and SVT badge on Trunk
Painted front and rear spears to match body colour
Ford Racing Boss 302 Spark Plug wires divider (to replace old, broken and missing plastic divider)
5 Stickers including a TCCA Canada Sticker in black…

Voting Picture:

Back:

Interior:

Engine:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2004 Ford Taurus SEL

Hello, here is my 04 SEL Taurus Sedan with the 3.0 Duratec. I have had the car for 2 years now, and have been very happy with it, definitely will not be my last Taurus , that's for sure. :D A couple of the pictures are from the day I bought it. I have since added new rims to the car, they are from a Ford Windstar, I just love the Windstar rims with the black center caps :) I just got the 24V badges for the front fenders, which i will be adding to the car this weekend , along with the new cross drilled brakes:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys get those submissions in!!!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
1997 Ford Taurus GL
Vulcan V6
AX4S transmission (original)
204,000 miles

All stock except for the Mach RCU. I had to upload these from my computer because my photobucket account is full.

First pic is the voting pic.

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

1959101_656272161095552_2070030298_o.jpg

4-17-14.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Here's my car, 98 Taurus se Vulcan/ ax4s. Only mod is the painted cluster surround. Replaced the transmission in it. Awaiting more mods such as blacked out tails and 5 spoke g4 rims. Maybe a Taurus sho body package too. Thinking of keeping the car since it's a smart decision to keep it as a first car.
Voting pic:
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405468819.393585.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405468862.121522.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405468885.428500.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405468938.530972.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405468968.082611.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405469004.883360.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405469035.456433.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405469069.215730.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405469135.086568.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405469165.357540.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405469196.220153.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll be the first to bend the rules and submit on the 16th :p

I humbly sumbit my 2006 Taurus SE.

I have owned this car since June of 2012, When I got it she had sat for almost 3 years and as a result had only 35,000 miles on the clock!

She currently has almost 67K and is my reliable companion everyday.
For the full story please follow the link in my signature.

Current Mods include (in order of installation).
1)Alpine CD receiver w/bluetooth
a) Alpine 500wx4 amplifier for the polk audio component speakers in the front doors(with Mach housings) and 6x9's in the rear deck.
b) Rockford Fosgate 10" Sub w/ sealed box powered by Rockford 300w amp.

2) Straight Grain Woodgrain kit (bought from Breeves02)
3) Gentex Autodim Rearview Mirror w/ Compass (bought from Breeves02)
4) 20% tint all windows
5) Amber Rear Turn Signals
6) TCCA northeast Stickers (which are peeling and should be replaced :eek:)
7) SHO-Source UDP
8) Non-DRL SJB
9) Phillips Xtreme Vision Headlamps.
10) Hella FF50 Driving lights mounted on custom brackets behind the bumper cover
11) Moog CC859 Cargo Coils
12) Body Color Mirror Caps
13) Moog Front Swaybar Endlinks
14) Motorcraft Rear Splashguards
15) Hood Bra

Just picked a nearly rust-free rear swaybar off a 2003 Silver Frost Bull in the junkyard last week, and have the new Moog Endlinks to go with it. (But they don't count cause they aren't on the car yet).
Just picked up a set of adjustable pedals off of Paul and they will go on in the next month sometime, as well as a keypad.

Now on to the good stuff...pictures!

Voting Picture

She's not perfect. Yes theres a big wrinkle in the passenger side rear door, yes the bumpers look like they were used for bump-drafting, and yes it is a slow-a$$ automatic Vulcan, but it's my car and I take alot of pride in making it my own. :wub:

Thank you for looking

P.S. the plate changed 2 months ago because my parents moved to North Carolina and the Bull is still registered with them! I didn't steal stock photos from the interwebs

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well, guess I'll join the party late too.. hate to see the voting go down with less than a full complement of Bulls.. so here's mine.

For your consideration - my trusty 2003 Sable LS Premium.

She's got the Duratec engine and AX4N tranny. Original chrome rims.

I bought her in November of 2009 with roughly 76,000 miles on her from a used car lot in Avondale, AZ for $4400 cash.

Most of the paint scuffs, dings, etc.. were on her when I bought her - This includes the less-than-perfect tint job.

She now has 176,200 miles on her, and still runs beautifully. She devours the ~375 miles back and forth to work per week without so much as a whimper.

The only mod done at this point is the LEDs that are now in the dome light cluster, unless you count the dash mat.

Voting Pic:

Her one ding since I've had her - Some idiot wasn't looking when he backed up in a gas station parking lot, and backed into her. I expected a lot more damage, but she took it like a champ. Only got a couple nicks in her bumper

She still packs plenty of power under the hood, and barely even a drip!

One last parting shot

Nearing 180k, and she's still looking great, even in the stifling Phoenix summers. Can't complain!

Thanks for looking!

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well 6 it is....... look for the voting thread soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.