Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
Looks to me like the forced the tranny on when tightening down the bolts?

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Looks to me like he needs to Get some cash and buy that Gold VW sitting on the side of my house!

well when i fix the power steering!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
This sucks man. We waiting for those motor mounts and we couldnt even use them. Well Im gald you found that crack. 4 transmissions ftw.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
At least you got Rudy around to check stuff out for you Jose. That sucks though man, dang :\

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
are you gonna work your magic on jose's trans, rudy?

That crack looks like a botched job by a stupid mechanic.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Mar 9 2009, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707076
At least you got Rudy around to check stuff out for you Jose. That sucks though man, dang :\[/b]
Im glad that I made some friends down here in Houston. I used to work alot and no time for hanging out. Rudy, Mark and Luke helped me out so much on my car and without them I would have spend alot of money and Ive wouldnt gain any experiance out of it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I feel for you! I had problems after I had an engine rebuilt in a van I once had. I had to take it to BBB, then to small claims court after 3 engines (all had internal knocking). I did get my $ back, but I had to fight for it. After that, I will never have an engine rebuilt, I'll junk it before going through that again, or I'll just buy a used engine, or a crate engine from the manufacture. A crate engine from GM would have saved me the time and trouble of playing law.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Rudy that is basically the exact same thing that happened when I tried re-installing my transmission without getting the torque converter seated properly!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts