Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Taurus Car Club of America.

My name is Jeff, I am the Regional President of West Coast TCCA, the west coast chapter of the TCCA. The west Coast is divided into two sub-chapters, the Northern Chapter, and Southern Chapter. If you would like to join one of the chapters, simply:

Join a Chapter of the West Coast TCCA
Please PM the chapter President with your Name, User Name, Address, and Email (optional, but prefered as additional contact info for meets), and any other contact info, you wish to include such as a home and/or cell number. This information is for West Coast TCCA and TCCA use only, and WILL NOT be given out to ANYONE without your prior approval, on a case by case basis.

West Coast TCCA Decals
The West Coast Decals are $3.00/a piece. I can get them in all the basic colors and a number of "speciality" colors. They are a little larger than 4"X4". To purchase a decal, follow link: West Coast Decals

West Coast TCCA Upcoming Meet
We are currently palnning our next meet to take place in Las Vegas, NV on May 7-8 Vegas Meet Details <--- Click that. All members of West Coast TCCA, family and friends of any age are welcome to attend. Please check this announcement often. The offical meet location (in vegas), and time will be announced once it is set.

Remember the Club and Chapters only exist because of you, the active members. If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions on how to improve the Chapter or Club, don't hesitate to contact me.

~~Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:locked:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.