Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I remember a thread about a super dirty 04 Malibu on here a while back.

What is it with these Chevy owners??? LOL

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Actually there is a gen2 Taurus in my town that I am 99% sure someone lives out of. It is completely full of crap except for the drivers seat. It only moves between two spots (to avoid detection?) and one of the tires is half flat.

Plus this car has nothing on some of those threads that start something like "So I own a rental property and just had to evict a tenant and here is what I found inside". What is wrong with some people.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Being a technician, I have seen some almost as bad. Awful smells, trash, rotting food, dog hair so thick it looks like carpet, so much filth caked on the outside the car looks two tone. Some people are truly disgusting slobs.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
There used to be a woman who worked here at the college who drove a Cadillac Catera with more junk inside than that Caprice in the pics. She barely had enough room inside to get in, drive and see out of the car.

Several years ago I saw a fairly new Bentley that had a lot of trash inside, so I guess piggishness transcends all social boundaries.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts

alright now whos G1 is this?

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
OK, that is absolutely insane... now I won't feel so bad about having a couple cups in the car that need thrown away! :eek:

What is so hard about unloading the crap while you wait for the car to fill up at a gas pump or something?!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Omg whyyyyyyy?!?! :puke:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts