Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$50 each shipped to your door in CONUS.

CD Changer includes magazine and Gen4 trunk mount brackets.

RCU includes the pigtail for the powered sub.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested in both. What is CONUS? (edit: Contenental US duh) 8)

I really would like to find the powered sub-amp too, if you have any idea who might have one still.

I'm pretty sure I read that you have a MACH system running. What was the biggest difference you noticed between the two? I know the JBL supposedly cuts the highs out of the rear speakers moreso than the MACH (which seems to cut more lows from everything in favor of the highs). I would prefer some mid-bass in the rear so that would be cool.

I could really use the CD Changer for sure. I have paypal and will be ready to go once I hear back from you. I want to discuss the JBL RCU, I'm sold 100% on the CD Changer (provided there are no issues with it).

Let me know if these are still available.

My zip is 37660 if you need to look up shipping on your end.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am interested in both. What is CONUS? (edit: Contenental US duh) 8)

I really would like to find the powered sub-amp too, if you have any idea who might have one still.

I'm pretty sure I read that you have a MACH system running. What was the biggest difference you noticed between the two? I know the JBL supposedly cuts the highs out of the rear speakers moreso than the MACH (which seems to cut more lows from everything in favor of the highs). I would prefer some mid-bass in the rear so that would be cool.

I could really use the CD Changer for sure. I have paypal and will be ready to go once I hear back from you. I want to discuss the JBL RCU, I'm sold 100% on the CD Changer (provided there are no issues with it).

Let me know if these are still available.

My zip is 37660 if you need to look up shipping on your end.
I still have them...

What I noticed between the JBL & the Mach was that the JBL didn't seem to have as much bass (which makes sense considering that I didn't have the powered sub for it).

My setup is the Mach RCU with the factory tweeters & Pioneer TS-A6881's all the way around (the doors have XTC baffles).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts