Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone down for coming up here and seeing the international auto show in detroit??...It is the largest car show in the world and all the manufactors unvail a whole bunch of new model and concepts at the show...i know 4 sure chevy is revealing the new c6 vette...Tickets will be 9 bucks a peice if bought b4 hand and 12 at the door....so we can either make it a saturday or sunday the 2 weekend are 1/10-1/11 and 1/17-1/18. we could alos go to the hardrock cafe a few blocks away for dinner as well. So how many people are intrested in coming? so what weekend is better for everyone?

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well there's on in detroit as well in feburary which is the largest indoor custom car show in the world...so that will be febuary's meet...i plan on making a meet this spring/summer in toronto so don't worry perry will come your way 2

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I'm not down for coming up, but I may be up for coming down! I'll check my schedule and let you know what's going sideways.

M

·
0 Posts
i would go with you guys, but it's a tradition that i go with my best friend every year, and sit in my future Escalade EXT.
Who knows, maybe i'll go twice! Depending on the weather...
Altho it's only a 20 min drive...we'll see.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9 bucks right now and 12 at the door

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Sweet I'll be out of work by then (umm... wait a minute, that sucks) so I'm in.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
so far i guess im in, not sure which day

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Yay I get to play with Xmann's stereo!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit+Dec 10 2003, 07:13 AM-->QUOTE (Firespirit @ Dec 10 2003, 07:13 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Twilight
@Dec 10 2003, 06:16 AM
Not if i break it first!!!
[/b]
HEY! No breaking Xmann's stereo!
So long as everything works out ok i'll definitely be going!
I can't wait! It'll be my first meet AND I can go check out the autoshow *drooling profusely* WOOHOO!!!

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by Xmann01+Dec 10 2003, 07:00 PM-->QUOTE (Xmann01 @ Dec 10 2003, 07:00 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2003, 07:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Twilight
@Dec 10 2003, 06:16 AM

Not if i break it first!!!
HEY! No breaking Xmann's stereo!
So long as everything works out ok i'll definitely be going!
I can't wait! It'll be my first meet AND I can go check out the autoshow *drooling profusely* WOOHOO!!! [/b]
If you don't want it broken.. uhh... strap me to the top of the car!! lol everything I touch breaks. But I'll be gentle.

·
Registered
369 Posts
The 10th works best for me. It's the weekend before 2nd semester starts at the college.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so for sure it will be saturday but which one is yet to be determined...the first saturday will be hella packed since it's the openign weekend...and alex if i send some money your way could you buy a radio for me and bring it down with you when come down for the meet??....what do you guys sell again?

1 - 20 of 139 Posts