·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Do you have a gray or green interior?
[/b]
grey
[/b][/quote]
You'll have to see what the color code is from them to see if it matches. If I remember correctly...the shade of gray used in 96/7 is different from 98/8...I forget.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
grey
[/b][/quote]
You'll have to see what the color code is from them to see if it matches. If I remember correctly...the shade of gray used in 96/7 is different from 98/8...I forget. [/b][/quote]

Correct, and the eBay steering wheel is 98/99 grey - the darker of the two. For reference, my 97 SHO has the lighter grey:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seller of the auction has three listings - grey, grey (not leather), and willow. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Willow = green.

I saw another one of his ads that says "They only make one color grey." I'm pretty sure that people here have verified that that isn't the case.

Unless he means that there's only one grey for the reproduction parts... :unsure:

·
Registered
47 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
grey
[/b][/quote]
You'll have to see what the color code is from them to see if it matches. If I remember correctly...the shade of gray used in 96/7 is different from 98/8...I forget. [/b][/quote]

Correct, and the eBay steering wheel is 98/99 grey - the darker of the two. For reference, my 97 SHO has the lighter grey:

[/b][/quote]

hey i was wondering were did you get that leather for the steering wheel cause i want one because is looks wasted and wan t to cover it :x:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts