Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided the topic of my research paper, which is a "big deal" here in the automotive world... "The merger of General Motors and Chrysler: Rising to the top or coming together to fail?"

Anyone think this would be of interest to them? Seems pretty interesting to me, and if I am excited about the paper, I think I'll enjoy doing it more.

Ugh, school. :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Interesting topic but I think everyone knows how that will end.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Sounds like a good paper. Theres alot of things you can compare and contrast there, cause and effect, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
That'd be pretty interesting.

I did my big paper last year on what Ford needs to do to succeed.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts

[/b]
Did you by any chance send a copy to Mulally? ...cuz right now Ford is headed the wrong way down South Fail Street.

Anyway, that's an interesting topic, Ash. I'd read it.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Good topic, Ash. Unfortunately, a lot of the research will be based on pure speculation, but there is solid economic theory out there that you can base a good portion of the paper on. Slogging through the crap is going to be tough, though.

I just wrote a 15 page research paper for my SYS-632 class...it was a comparison/contrast paper on the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and the IKONOS Earth Imaging satellite. Riveting stuff, I tell you.

JR

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
This semester, my term paper is on mathematically modeling the interaction and competition between tumors (both malignant and benign) and cytokines (your immune system basically) and how immunotherapy affects this interaction.

On topic, sounds like a good paper topic Ashley!

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
So should I not be looking forward to 400+ level classes? because the biggest paper ive done so far was for Tel-201 and it was 10 pages on satellite phones vs cell phones, and i wanted to kill myself because it took so long to do.

[/b]
so you wrote a 300 page book? :lol2: just kidding

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
I wished i got to choose my topics for my research paper. im doing mine on whether or not its right to spank children.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts