Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my Automatic Climate Control's "outside temp" speaks for itself...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
What part of Cali? I'll be in Monterey in a little less then a Month. I was expecting 60's to 70's.

-Dan

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want to hear about it being hot!
I was just dealing with yet ANOTHER blizzard 2 days ago. Sunday night and monday we had white out snow storms, then yesterday it warmed up to about 50 and was sunny so now the snow is gone, then last night it went below freezing and all the stuff that was wet from the melting snow froze. Now it's like 20* outside. <_<

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
It's snowing here today

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I was hoping from the title there were going to be pics of chicks in bathing suits...

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by WarSong@Mar 10 2004, 09:31 AM
Am I the only person that likes cold weather? Any excuse to wear a hoodie, I guess.
Same here as long as it's not too cold, somewhere's around 40 and up. Actually, if there was a state/country that had perpetual fall-like temperatures, I'd move there.
Still, after you've shoveled your ridiculously large driveway for the 10th time, winter starts to wear on your nerves.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
It was 69* at 0600 hours

It was 73* last night at 2130 hours

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's in the mid 50's to 60's here in MO. Perfect weather if you ask me...I guess 70's would be nice though

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
~72 is my ideal temp, but just about anything 45 and up is OK.

It should be around 50 and sunny this weekened for the MW & NE combined meet in Cleveland - which is a really good temp for the cars.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What!?!? Who moved my topic? It IS about Taurus

**points to the TAURUS climate control picture on top**

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zack moved it, and just because it has a pic of a Taurus Automatic Climate Control, doesn't mean it's about taurus's

I love mid to high 70 temps. Maybe even low 80's. I love driving with my windows down and not feeling any cold air.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Adam B.@Mar 10 2004, 09:43 PM
I love driving with my windows down and not feeling any cold air.
I love driving with my windows up feeling lots of cold air...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WTF!? We had another friggin blizzard tonight. I spent an hour in Autozone tonight - it was nice when I went in, I come outside to 50 MPH winds and the entire one side of my car packed with snow and ice! <_< I just *LOVE* Ohio weather.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
74* last night during 1 hour drive home..talking about driving with windows down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts