Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have HDTV with HD programming you will be able to relate.

the wife gets everything ready to watch the Bruins. I sit down and i'm watching it and
commenting on some plays. We get into the 2nd quarter nd i grab a drink. I get back and I'm
watching it again but I think to myself this HD isn't so great. as soon as i say that to myself jill says
"this is crazy i can't watch it in regular anymore" she switches to HD.

First words to her "you do that again to me we are getting a divorce." :lol2: :lol2:

how did i survive with regular tv? :lol2:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I know right, we need the clarity. Regular tv just doesn't do it for me anymore.

·
Registered
290 Posts
120hz is your best friend! Long Live HDTV!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Directv is so stupid on their HD programing. We use to get like six or seven networks in hd and now I think its like three. You have to pay alot to get just a few more hd stations and some of them are not even worth it like hdnet.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Everytime I switch back to SD programming, I'll think something is either wrong with my TV, or my eyes. :blink:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
with out local cable company as long as you have the hdtv box, any channel that they have in hd you get with no additional fee, its probably about 50 or so channels now. It does suck watching sd after you have watched hd. And it sucks that I watch stuff on channels that aren't in hd yet.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Ahhh, I love my **** HDTV Projection TV...

In SDTV, it looks decent due to the projection...

In HDTV, it looks great due to HD.

Though, I've seen the same Comcast HD Box on a real HDTV...

:wub: :wub:

High definition is the best though. It's kinda sad to know people still have a Solid State CRT TV from the 70's/80's they continue to use, on Antenna... The TV is on its last legs, yet they continue to push it for all it has. They are pretty wealthy too.

Only time I do not watch HD Content is when I DVR anything. I DVR only SDTV channels (Unless I want the quality)...

Mainly because SDTV uses less space than HDTV, and I can fit more on my HD-DVR with SD Programming. :)

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Don't have HD. Don't know what I'm missing. Sides, that money goes in the car... Which, I spend more time with than my TV anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (2000Sable @ Apr 17 2009, 06:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=718323
Don't have HD. Don't know what I'm missing. Sides, that money goes in the car... Which, I spend more time with than my TV anyway.[/b]
I'm in my car a lot also but, you really need to switch it's like night and day.

BTW for you hockey fans. I'm still not convinced they even use a puck on NHL i have yet to see it. :lol2: :lol2:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
QUOTE (risoworker @ Apr 17 2009, 12:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=718388
QUOTE (2000Sable @ Apr 17 2009, 06:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=718323
Don't have HD. Don't know what I'm missing. Sides, that money goes in the car... Which, I spend more time with than my TV anyway.[/b]
I'm in my car a lot also but, you really need to switch it's like night and day.

BTW for you hockey fans. I'm still not convinced they even use a puck on NHL i have yet to see it. :lol2: :lol2:
[/b][/quote]

Open up your eyes for the puck! Might help if you knew there aren't quarters in hockey. Silly Bruins fan. Go Pens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts