http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...8&category=6238

ITS a 2004 FORD TAURUS
FINALLY

EDIT:
Also while lookin around on ebay...Qwertz got on, and he showed me this taurus:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...8&category=6238

What you guys think of that being in a show room, and read the description
Uhhh...who typed it?

12:20AM Edit--Hey good point ya'll...hmmm...maybe its on the SEL only now or something stupid like that for cost cutting reasons. maybe i need to visit Tidelands Ford up the street and ask...ok now im going to bed.

X

·
0 Posts
HAHA, 2004 on ebay, someone must have really wanted to get rid of it.

Woah, that vulcan intake manifold looks different than the previous ones.

Damn, they got rid of the rear vents

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Jan 10 2004, 12:09 AM
They got rid of the rear A/C vents w/ the floor shifter, WTF???
<_<
Those disappeared in 03.... another reason I am glad I have an 02

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
The rear vents are a cool feature, especially if you transport people alot. Itsucks how cars get de-contented as they grow older.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by jtkz13@Jan 10 2004, 08:41 AM
The rear vents are a cool feature, especially if you transport people alot. Itsucks how cars get de-contented as they grow older.
Couldn't agree more....

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Were the rear vents just vents, or did they have controls on it? I love the Explorer's system where I have three fan speeds, upper or lower air flow, and radio controls with volume, seek, and dual headphone jacks. It has been useful in the past...

I slept in my Explorer once (Long story). I left the engine running all night, folded the second row seat into the floor (6' of soft carpet, very nice), put the setting on AC up front, had a CD playing on random quietly, and slept with the AC blowing by my face keeping the truck nice and cool. Ahh, memories. Can't lie down flat in a Taurus comfortably that is for sure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2003 SES Sport that has the rear vents. Looked at a 2003 SEL that doesn't. Mine was built sometime in June of 03.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, whatever............can't understand why they have that feature in such a small vehicle anyway. I'm sure lots of folks use it for their primary transportation, but I just use it for back and forth to work, and an occasional errand or two. Use the suburban for trips and hauling people around...........now that needs the additional outlets and rear heat/ac.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I love those wheels on that wrecked 2003. I wonder how they'd look on a 1992 L? Like the one I bid for on Ebay? Those Wal-Mart Chrome wheel covers have GOT TO GO! I wouldnt mind these wheels either:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
My 2002 SEL Premium has them

Got rear cup holders too....WOOT !!!!

Cup holder fold up outta the way....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts