Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, nick finally got his sho done. took a while, but its a full 3.2swap with an mtx. had a slight oil leak, but i figured out what it was and got it fixed. we drove it up to the car cruisein/hangout spot tonight, well, i was in my car behind him. the 1st time he drove it since it broke. b4 he even got the car parked there were like 10 kids around his engine, we dont have a hood on right now. even with the car not washed, and engine lookin gimy as hell and ridin on weaves, it still gets more looks than my nice 95. o well, but yeah, just wanted to give and update

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Sep 10 2004, 11:06 PM
we dont have a hood on right now..... and ridin on weaves
That's good to hear!! I remember seeing this car at ROTB 2k3, and wow, it was amazing.

Can you get some pics of it w/o the hood and the basketweaves? When I heard that's what he was riding on I started cracking up. :lol: I can't imagine such a nice car on some crappy old basketweaves.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill get some pics of it later tonight if we go out with it again. the hood is on right now since we cant leave it off at night incase in rains or cause of wandering hands. and since we dont have the hinges mounted we cant put it on and drive with it. it would be cool to put the 18's on, but were still short 1 tire, and ridin with 3 18's and a weave is kinda um ricer than the car already is.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Sep 10 2004, 11:06 PM
even with the car not washed, and engine lookin gimy as hell and ridin on weaves, it still gets more looks than my nice 95.
probalby cause it's not a heavily modded SHO... ;)

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Mario,

Let me know when you guys come out there again. I would love to see it!

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, nick is leaving for FL sometime this week. and my parents are towing the sho behind them with the big van, so come out soon or u'll never see it. we didnt take it out sat, or out since friday night. and no pics yet. maybe we'll take it for a pic shoot next to my stocker.

·
Registered
533 Posts
that make my thinking about something,

do its dangerous to ride whitout a hood ? (like when its rainy(

and do its sound different ?

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, i would never leave the car without a hood if i cant see my car and if there are some clouds in sight. the engine is significantly louder without the hood and u can hear the intake suck the air better. and the car actually gets cold air.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts