Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does your taurus reside at your place of residence?

right now, mine is sitting in the driveway. Its not in the garage because mother thinks her precious Toyota Highlander has a higher priority. She needs to get the priorities in line!
Im sure my car will have a spot in the garage... someday...

J

·
0 Posts
Mine is out in the far corner of the parking lot at work so nobody dings/dents/scrateches my car. At night, my car sits in the driveway.

X

·
0 Posts
Mine is sitting on the curb. It could be on the drive way, but it will have to be moved when my parents leave and I'm trying to avoid unecessary starts because my alternator is going bye bye.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Mar 25 2004, 10:52 AM
I think kim (MySablesNameiSBruce) stole [email protected]

Mine stays in the garage... and a special spot at work

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Well, for the last week mine has been in the garage (at the ford dealer), but usually it is parked out front. My Wife parks on one side, and nothing but lawn on the other side
and she knows how I am about my car <_< so she knows better
She parks as far over as she can I made sure that I moved my car as close to the lawn as possible, and she parks as close to the lawn on the other side, so that when she opens her door, she can swing it all the way open, and still have enough room to walk between the open door and my car

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
my grand am is on the grass beside the drive way, and mom's malibu is in the drive way

·
Registered
28 Posts
Next door at my nieghbors house, with wheel covers and everything.

The guy driving it is 80 or so. He hasn't taken the magnaflow exhaust off so it is cool seeing him drive it around town.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
My car gets parked in the garage. But that's probably gonna change in the near future. Stupid designers can't design a 2-car garage to actually fit 2 cars.

·
Registered
478 Posts
mines sitting in my garage right now....beside a 00 odysesy with a 2002 taurus sitting in the carport...my baby doesnt like the cold...gets a nice warm garage spot.......lol

M

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Mar 25 2004, 10:52 AM
I think kim (MySablesNameiSBruce) stole [email protected]
LOL give it time jesse...and you're car will be gone some day! Cause i'm very sneeky....

Bruce sleeps in the garage, next to the new 04 accord

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
In the garage - we rent out the space next to us to a Benz E-series convertible.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts