Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm selling some vitamins on ebay right now, if any of you guys or gals wanna get healthy. they are very good and all natural. the company is Arbonne and they are from switzerland. they work great. these are my first listings on ebay so hopefully i'll be able to sell them. i sell Arbonne stuff offline also.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

·
Registered
549 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Feb 16 2004, 04:56 PM
LED PACIFIER W/ WHISTLE NECKLACE GLOWSTICK -which daily vitamins will this provide me with?
That could be packaged along with some "vitamin MDMA"

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by stever@Feb 18 2004, 10:34 AM
why not jack some fool down on 8 Mile ,yo? y'all can battle title for title. u got the juice.
well if your talking bout the movie.. i'm at 12 mile... right down the road from 8 mile where the movie was taped.
and my best friends boyfriend dan (HUSH) is best friends with Em (grew up together), and i've hung out with them a couple times at the recording studio on 9 mile near kelly (for the peeps that live over here)..a couple times this month.
so i feel special... had to brag.. and if your not talking about that, never mind
.. BUY some vitamins.. puleezzz..

ashley, my last set of tires were from ebay. they didn't last too long, plus the way i drive i'd better get some new ones or i'll be replacing them again next year.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
yes i was talking about that. the only cool connection i have is a dude from my neighborhood was in the original Bloodhound Gang.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by stever@Feb 18 2004, 04:56 PM
yes i was talking about that. the only cool connection i have is a dude from my neighborhood was in the original Bloodhound Gang.
kewl kewl.. another one i have is that Kid Rock went to my highschool. Romeo. and he grew up down the street from me while i was growing up. tons of stuff around here in detroit. its fun. so... back to selling my vitamins..

·
Registered
442 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver@Feb 19 2004, 02:20 AM
i'm lookin at the continental conti-extreme contact 215/55/16...i've heard from a few people around here that they are really good.
They're GREAT tires , but why aren't you going to 225/55/16? They'd give you just a little bit more width and handling advantage
Me and my 225/55s loves taking off ramps at 60mph +

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
will the 225's fill up my wheel well a little more? so theres less gap? if so, than i'll go with those, but according to the jerk over at sears, those were rubbing. is that the size of the SHO tires? and question, do you work at a shop? or some place that takes tires and rims off cars? did u see the pics on my tire thread? of the rims that sears wrecked? cause i need someone to write me a letter to give to sears saying that the machine caused the damage. the ahole, says he agrees it was a machine, but not his. like i hoisted it up in my house and did it real quick before i returned to sears the next morning. the guy is not cooperating so i need a professional letter from someone who works at a company that does that stuff so i can send it to the coporate office. let me know. thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts