Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it would be polite to let the TCCA community know that tonight, my 93 Ford Taurus { my pride and joy........ma baby! } will be sold

I do not want to part with it but it's time to move on to a new project.

IT WILL BE MISSED DEARLY!

N

·
0 Posts
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO. not the sister car to mine. So what made you decide to sell her? Is she going ot a good home, to someone you know. Hopefully the new owner will take care or her like you did.

BTW... check your pm's, you have one.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Well, I hope this transaction will not hinder you from remaining an active member of the TCCA. I personlly enjoyed seeing the work done to all of your project cars, and I hope you will keep us posted on the upcoming projects as well. But never the less the Bull will be missed dearly, at the risk of sounding like an "ad man" if the person that is buying your Bull is unaware of the the TCCA, please take a minute to inform them so that the Bull doesn't leave the family.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey hey hey um i like ure car alot. how much u selling it for and have u already got a buyer? lol i might be interested if now

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Mar 23 2004, 05:32 PM
Well, I hope this transaction will not hinder you from remaining an active member of the TCCA. I personlly enjoyed seeing the work done to all of your project cars, and I hope you will keep us posted on the upcoming projects as well. But never the less the Bull will be missed dearly, at the risk of sounding like an "ad man" if the person that is buying your Bull is unaware of the the TCCA, please take a minute to inform them so that the Bull doesn't leave the family.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Tell us why you can't take off the insurance and put it in your garage or the side of your house, next to your other cars (Subaru and Honda). And start your next project. It doesn't look like your even finished with the Honda yet.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Mar 23 2004, 05:32 PM
What he said, 'cept it woulda sounded dumber if I said it.

Too bad Nyron, that is by far the trickest Taurus I've seen (if "trickest" is even used any more
) So who's the buyer? Anyone we know?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it is still mine as of now...the buyer had an emergency and was unable to make the transaction....the car should be sold by weekend if not before.

The Taurus has been sitting for 4 months now. The body kit was repaired and YES...it's being sold with all the goodies

Rims
Small indash TV / DVD player
Dual voice coil subs, TWO amps, 12 disc changer....everything [Thumps HARD]
H.I.D. Headlights
SHO leather Interior
everything goes

And engine and trans work perfectly.
Buyer is an older guy...don't think he's into the whole internet thing.

Vehicle is being sold for $2000

I initially wanted a lot more...but i have to sacrifice it.

Honda is my daily beater....I just hooked that up a lil cause i can't drive a stock looking car.

The Subaru is just there for now....im afraid to do anything till the warranty runs out.

And my NEW PROJECT is a 98 AUDI A6 QUATTRO which I have already bought...but selling the Taurus to get insurance money. Plus im looking to get 19" for it ....which don't come cheap.

·
Registered
102 Posts
And my NEW PROJECT is a 98 AUDI A6 QUATTRO which I have already bought...but selling the Taurus to get insurance money. Plus im looking to get 19" for it ....which don't come cheap.[/b]
hey i know exactly what to do with a audi. i got a very nice S4 440whp. so if u need any help plz ask. so what engine u got in it. 2point slow, Twin turbo, baby4.2?

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
$2000? that low, im sure people on here would have paid even more for that at the drop of a hat. specially with the aftermarket goodies, so, whats happening to ur SHO motor?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
there is some problems with the PM's.....I got your PM but was unable to send a reply.....I'll send again

Yup it's sold
......the motor that is...the car still hasn't been officially sold.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
You should have first tried to sell it here, Nyron. You probably could have made double what you got there. I know there's a rush and all, but it might have been worth it.

I'm really saddened by this.
That car was an inspiration for me to do anything to mine.

You better not be leaving, either.

N

·
0 Posts
Nyron, last one I got from you was at 10:53pm last nite. I sent you a response this morning. If yo ustill have problens with the PM's just email me at [email protected]m

1 - 20 of 24 Posts