Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a 94 gl. On its second trans, which is pretty much fried, its slipping, clunking, banging, grinding, what ever. Every down shift I am pretty sure its gone. Its days are numbered. Anyways I bought a 97 grand am gt for 500 bucks. Car runs and drives fine, front hood fender damage, 3.1 v6, 181,000, leaking some coolant out the exhaust so I am going to change the head and intake gaskets. Anyways as soon as I bought the grand am one of the my silverstars blows out in the taurus, about a week later the radiator starts steaming and blowing. I assume the radiator is bad so I pulled it today. I assume after I put a junkyard radiator in it the car lasts about a week or two. Haha anyways the taurus got me one last time. P.S. - driving with one headlight sucks.

One last note, I have four wheel disc so when ever the car dies I am parting it, so if you are looking for the rear disc assembly for a gen 2 let me know.

grand am pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Jul 19 2004, 12:20 PM
Wow! Nice car...

LOL, I've noticed whenever a bull dies, we turn to a pontiac. :p
To start the problems all over again. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Jul 19 2004, 12:20 PM
Wow! Nice car...

LOL, I've noticed whenever a bull dies, we turn to a pontiac. :p
see: Mikeys_Taurus. :D

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Hey... What color is your Bull? I'm lookin for a Gen II parts car.. mostly interior/body stuff..

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
In my case when mine was totalled, I went to Buick, but a GM non the less. I hope to have a Taurus again, it may have been slower, and unreliable to jap standards, but I liked it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The car is opal frost or what ever color ford calls it.

Interior is purple/maroon, some parts are thrashed I am pretty good at that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts