Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm looking for a set of motor mounts for my 95 Sable Essex; Ford wants an arm, a lung, and a first-born son. I saw this fella selling motor mounts on eBay, and he has a perfect feedback rating. His price is a whole lot less than Ford's, which makes me wonder if the stuff is any good.
Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2462541136

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ebay is a good quality site
Why not try it and see what happens! For the price is not bad if he is bad you wont lose much at all. If hes good you just saved alot

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Well for one thing, it's cheaper because its aftermarket; aftermarket parts, while being just as good (even better sometimes) than the OE stuff from the dealer in a majority of cases, are much cheaper than OE.

I'd say try it out; I've bought a lot of car (mainly suspension) parts off ebay for the Taurus (including springs, struts, and sway bar) and I wasn't dissapointed as long as I did the research and knew what I was getting.

·
Registered
116 Posts
even if you get taken for a ride and they send a bad part two times and then never send a part you contact the consumer affairs in your state and they will tell you what to do, i got screwed on ebay and then contacted my state consumer affairs dept. and they told me where i needed to go and that was to send a letter to california and now the company that screwed me over is sending my money back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts