Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a recent TCCA member and since I live in eastern Canada I put myself in this chapter. But looking at the posts the most recent that I can find is January 2015. Even the sticky's at the top haven't been updated since 2012. Am I missing something? Should I be joining another chapter? Oh the angst!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,036 Posts
The chapters are a legacy throwback to the last decade, they're barely used anymore. The only reason they haven't been deleted is memories, really.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I figured as much. Although it would be kind of nice for us Canucks to go to find Canadian parts sources etc. But right now I am learning lots just reading the Forums.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks, I figured as much. Although it would be kind of nice for us Canucks to go to find Canadian parts sources etc. But right now I am learning lots just reading the Forums.
Hi Tucats,

What I usually do for parts is I have a mailbox service across the border in Champlain NY, (I live half time in Montreal, half time in Florida). Although the box cost about $100.00 a year to maintain, I easily save that much buying from US suppliers for car parts and just about everything else. I will mention that I go to the US once a month for health care, (through the VA), so I just pick everything up when I'm down there.

I'm not sure how far from the border you are, but it might be an option for you.

zog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts