Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at first, i was not satisfied with y taurus. since i've been driving it the last few weeks, my mind has just about changed. mind you, the car i had before this, was a chrysler, and i miss it dearly. to start, my name is casey, i'm 19, and i live in chattanooga.

currently driving a 2000 ford taurus SE.
only mod so far, is a dash swap.

mod plans:
stock styled leather seats.
custom console/dash
custom body work, no body kits, all custom fabrication. to include front bumpers, doors, quater panels, rear bumper, and a small spoiler, nothing too ricey.
rear disk brake conversion

intrested to see if anyone knows where i might be able to find some help finding cheapest leather, and some interior parts. and possibly, a CD changer remote wire, and a 6 disk magazine, because the place i bought mine, lost the one for my car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
STOCK style leather seats, out of a SHO :p
I can't remember which years now, I think out of a Gen 3 SHO would work. Some people have found some in great condition at junkyards.

Also welcome to the board.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i'll have to check some of the local salvage yards around here, i'll have some pics as soon as i start the fabrication process with a friend of mine. there will only be 2 taurii like the one i'm making. mine, and my friends, and possibly if there's enough hype for it, i'll do a limited run of the new bumpers, skirts, and quater panels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts