Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to introduce a new SHO Vender, SHO Source!

We will be having a lot of new products in the near future.

The other guys will chime in soon.

Check us out here: SHO Source

Attachments

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Glad you're getting back into the parts biz. I'll order from you in the future.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
I take it this is completely separate of SHObros? Same pictures/items kind of look deceiving and those who are still waiting for parts or simply looking and aware of that situation might not order right away because of that.

Good luck with the business. Glad you are back into it as you were always very easy to deal with whenever Adam or I ordered from you in the past.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Looks like exactly the same parts/services that Brian offers, at the same price. Doesn't seem all that special to me :dunno:
[/b]
But maybe better or more reliable customer service? Only time will tell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mike (SHOpartsNW) here. I am 1/3 of SHOsource.com This is kind of a strange first post. I spent most of my time over on SHOforum.com in the past, but I will be spending more time over here with the SHOsource.com.

We are a separate business than SHO Bros. SHOpartsNW has and will continue to be a supplier to SHO Bros, and that is why some of the picture look similar, but we are a different company.

Our goal is to be a one stop shop for all things SHO and Taurus. As time goes on, more products will be added. For example, we are in the final stages of camber/caster plates for coilovers and a rollcage kit.

Kurt (NWGRN94MTX) is a the third member of the SHOsource Team.

If there is something you want to see us add to the site, let us know.

Mike

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
duratec cams and maybe a udp..

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Best of lick with the business :thumb:

p.s. If you guys ever happened to offer a high-flow G4 Vulcan y-pipe like you have for the G3, I'd be all over that like white on rice. :)

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The exhaust manifold presents the biggest problem and it may not happen. The best I can say is to install Gen3 manifolds and the Gen3 y-pipe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts