Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I wanted to introduce my business. Here you can get every type oil and Fluids for your car that are fully synthetic. This oil is to me the best I have ever used. I have been a loyal Amsoil customer for over 5 years. My SVT has had nothing but Amsoil in it Since the first oil change and I have never changed. The beauty of Amsoil is oil life. I personally change my oil every 10,000 miles or once a year.

I also urge you all to become preferred customers. With 10 dollars for 6 months you instantly earn that money back with the discount you receive. You can Click on the shop online Icon on the site and on the left there is a link saying "Preferred Customers SAVE!" you can begin receiving 20-25% off of all Amsoil products.

If you would rather do it through snail mail, just PM and I will give you the PDF file you would need to do so.

If you have any questions please feel free to post here or call!

I personally believe so much in this product that I started this business!

Thank You,

Jarod Adams

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE (J Rod @ Mar 26 2009, 05:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712572
Hi everybody I wanted to introduce my business. Here you can get every type oil and Fluids for your car that are fully synthetic. This oil is to me the best I have ever used. I have been a loyal Amsoil customer for over 5 years. My SVT has had nothing but Amsoil in it Since the first oil change and I have never changed. The beauty of Amsoil is oil life. I personally change my oil every 10,000 miles or once a year.

I also urge you all to become preferred customers. With 10 dollars for 6 months you instantly earn that money back with the discount you receive. You can Click on the shop online Icon on the site and on the left there is a link saying "Preferred Customers SAVE!" you can begin receiving 20-25% off of all Amsoil products.

If you would rather do it through snail mail, just PM and I will give you the PDF file you would need to do so.

If you have any questions please feel free to post here or call!

I personally believe so much in this product that I started this business!

Thank You,

Jarod Adams[/b]
J rod
Good luck with your Amsoil business. I have been using it now for 12 years and I know there's nothing better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts