Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Intro - Post

722 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  NCtaurus14 
#1 ·
Guess it's time to get the pleasantries out of the way lol. I'm Chris and own an 09 Taurus SEL. Had it for 7 years and currently working on getting it back to factory condition as its had 10 years of 20k miles a year put on it and has been a solid reliable workhorse with ZERO Mechanical issues whatsoever.
Future plans are a proper HID Projector Conversion along with custom Montego Sequential Tails.
I'll make it known ahead of time that I do work in the Automotive Lighting Field going on 8 years with a nationally recognized aftermarket lighting shop. This where all the lighting work will take place so everything will be done correctly. I have a very indepth knowledge about lighting upgrades, mods, projector retrofits, what works/doesnt work and why. I'm also active on alot of the Facebook Community Pages but as an old school enthusiast I know from past experiences on other platforms all the good information is normally found in the forums versus on facebook. In closing I hope help the community with my vast knowledge of lighting experience, quality used parts locating as well as overall mechanical knowledge learned from over a decade of wrenching on vehicles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.