Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone PM'ed me and asked for more interior shots of my car (and actually asked if it was as clean as the outside... but of course!!
). I will post one here and upload more tonight. Oh, and this is dirty by the way

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
It was I who PM-ed.

Bob-The Sport came with the special two-tone seats. The two tone seats are available on the 2004 Taurus though now that the previous sport is gone.

Some people don't like the two tone, but I like it. I think it adds something different to the car. Nice! More! heh

-Kyle

B

·
0 Posts
I like the interior! I was just surprised to see 2-tone cloth. I've seen the leather before, but never cloth! ( I hate leather seats). Time to start looking for a wrecked G4 sport to rob the interior out of!

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep Bob... as Kyle said, that was a thing unique to the sport, two toned interior. Here is the back (again, this is dirty...and as dirty as it gets!
)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Jan 26 2004, 03:11 PM
I like the interior!  I was just surprised to see 2-tone cloth.  I've seen the leather before, but never cloth!  ( I hate leather seats).  Time to start looking for a wrecked G4 sport to rob the interior out of! 
Just for you Bob....

Leather.......MUHHHAAAA MUHAAAAAA

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Jan 26 2004, 05:11 PM
Nice interior!!!! Mines not as clean.... but yeah

I see you got robbed of chrome door handles. I think they started doing that in late 2002, as one of my 02 catalogs shows one without chrome handles. Now you can't even get them with chrome door handles anymore.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8+Jan 26 2004, 07:21 PM-->QUOTE (Troper8 @ Jan 26 2004, 07:21 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Bob Gervais
@Jan 26 2004, 03:11 PM
I like the interior!  I was just surprised to see 2-tone cloth.  I've seen the leather before, but never cloth!  ( I hate leather seats).  Time to start looking for a wrecked G4 sport to rob the interior out of! 
Just for you Bob....

[/b]
Showoff!

Lemme restate also, I guess leather wouldn't be bad if I lived in a warmer climate, but in the winter we're having, it sucks!

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais+Jan 26 2004, 09:04 PM-->QUOTE (Bob Gervais @ Jan 26 2004, 09:04 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 07:21 PM

Just for you Bob....

Showoff!

Lemme restate also, I guess leather wouldn't be bad if I lived in a warmer climate, but in the winter we're having, it sucks! [/b]
ever sit in heated, leather seats???? Those work real well!!!

Do they make two toned leather seats??? i would like those hmmm but im sure my side air bags in my car will complicate matters ten fold lol

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Yeah they make two tone leather. I don't see why it would be a problem having side-air bags if you just replaced them with seats that had them as well.

Heres some pictures of some leather two-tone seats in a Taurus.

-Kyle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by kjw86ca@Jan 26 2004, 07:21 PM
I see you got robbed of chrome door handles. I think they started doing that in late 2002, as one of my 02 catalogs shows one without chrome handles. Now you can't even get them with chrome door handles anymore.
I have chrome door handles front and back and I've got a 2000. What's wrong with you people?
Just kidding. It's probably because mine started as a fleet vehicle, so I've got the little extras like chrome door handles and adjustable pedals with the FFV engine. Heated side mirrors too. But you can't mess with those adjustable pedals

-mobiuslogic

·
Registered
128 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space@Jan 26 2004, 06:47 PM
  Here is the back (again, this is dirty...and as dirty as it gets!
)
So how exactly does that get any cleaner?

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
I got the chrome door handles and the heated outside mirrors and the adjustable pedals...Hell I got it all...lol j/k....but my SEL did come with every option offered, AFAIK.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 1989LX+Jan 26 2004, 10:27 PM-->QUOTE (1989LX @ Jan 26 2004, 10:27 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-n2_space
@Jan 26 2004, 06:47 PM
  Here is the back (again, this is dirty...and as dirty as it gets!
)
So how exactly does that get any cleaner?
[/b]
It's probably got a piece of white fuzz in there... I find a few each time I vaccum

Seriously, that is as dirty as it gets.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Jan 26 2004, 10:28 PM
I got the chrome door handles and the heated outside mirrors and the adjustable pedals...Hell I got it all...lol j/k....but my SEL did come with every option offered, AFAIK.
You have a nice ride... Im missing leather..an di woulda loved leather
oh yeah, and the luxury package, and mach audio lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
that car in red with "clean" interior. Did you use a lot of armour all or stp son of a gun cleaner? I can clearly see the oily coat on the vinlys

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by afi292+Jan 26 2004, 09:10 PM-->QUOTE (afi292 @ Jan 26 2004, 09:10 PM)
Originally posted by Bob [email protected] 26 2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 07:21 PM

Just for you Bob....

Showoff!

Lemme restate also, I guess leather wouldn't be bad if I lived in a warmer climate, but in the winter we're having, it sucks!
ever sit in heated, leather seats???? Those work real well!!!

Do they make two toned leather seats??? i would like those hmmm but im sure my side air bags in my car will complicate matters ten fold lol [/b]
u ever sit in leather seats on a 90+ degree sunny day with shorts on ? YOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by sundarpn@Jan 27 2004, 09:04 AM
that car in red with "clean" interior. Did you use a lot of armour all or stp son of a gun cleaner? I can clearly see the oily coat on the vinlys
I like the shine personally. I don't use a lot, it just stays for a while. A gloss or a matte finish is personal preference, I have both for my detailing biz, but I like the shine more. It actually looks shinier in the pics from the flash than it really is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts