Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

OPTIONS!

• Dark Green (Match My Paint)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bright (neon) Green

• White Fur (about 2-3" long, headliner only)

• Beige

• Grey

• Bright (neon) Blue

• Funky Pattern?

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am recovering my headliner and pillars, everything from the doors up, and also paint trim piece and hopefully recovering seats later on (that's for another thread). I currently have everything out of the car, and though my taurus has a fairly low amount of rust for a canadian car, the rust forming above the headliner was outrageous! Ford must've used a water based adhesive for the headliner, and along those strips that were glue up, was surface rust, covered by a disgusting hard glue that looked like peanut butter. was quite wierd... maybe i can snap some pictures later or tomorrow, either way...

I set up the poll, lets see if anyone votes. I Have the grey and beige interior, with amazon green exterior, so it would be good with tan or green, but i could always go abit further and make the interior white or something else... or a pattern i'd love that, but can't decide, you all seem smart with good taste, lets see what you guys think.

(sorry mods...messed up topic placement...didn't notice till posted)

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (Millermagic @ Apr 2 2009, 12:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=714602
Velvet.[/b]
my buddy has black velvet in his dub, so im not so sure about that one... but i like the fur idea, just wish it came in green... saw it once in a chevy avalanche and it looked awesome with the fur hanging from the roof. wish i could find pics..

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
p diddy wore a shirt saying "VOTE OR DIE!"

do it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts