Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '99 vulcan (yeah power does suck, but im working on it) and I recently put in an Alpine Component speaker system because there are stock tweeter holders in the doors. Unfortunatly the stock covers are fake and won't fit over the new tweater. Does anyone know if SHO tweeter covers will work?

Also I have a center seat in the front, and i would love to put in an SHO center console, will it fit or require mods beyond filling in the shifer slot?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great, i was wondering if the vulcan cars ever had a console, eventually i'd like to mount the shifter there from the column, but thats a few years and dollars out of range right now.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by bleedsblue@Oct 18 2004, 10:30 PM
I've got a '99 vulcan (yeah power does suck, but im working on it) and I recently put in an Alpine Component speaker system because there are stock tweeter holders in the doors. Unfortunatly the stock covers are fake and won't fit over the new tweater. Does anyone know if SHO tweeter covers will work?

Also I have a center seat in the front, and i would love to put in an SHO center console, will it fit or require mods beyond filling in the shifer slot?
The SHO tweeter covers are the same as the standard tweeter covers. They just say "Mach" on them.

JR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts