My battery has been draining rapidly Ive gone through four in a couple months because I have to recharge them so much. I changed out my alternator, belt, checked all the wiring and fuses, and nothing has seemed to work. But I recently noticed that my Control panel is hot to the touch around the display areas for the radio and the climate control even after the car has been off and sitting over night and that they are actually glowing with a red light in rows of lines from left to right. Ive searched google and yahoo and can't find any info on the problem I was hoping someone here could illuminate me as to what this is. I'm thinking this might be what is killing my batteries. Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.