Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its sunday night here in NYC at my dorms, and I knew I was gonna be heading home to get my car so I can go to Boston in a couple of weeks. I call my house on LI, and my father picks up. I just wanted to make sure that I would have a ride home from the train station when I arrived. Everything was good and I started packing my bassoon up (I was practicing). Sooo two minutes later, my father calls up, and hes like "You can't drive the car, the inspection stickers completely faded, and its gonna be up to two weeks before we get a new one" I'm not one to argue with my father, so I don't.
Now how the hell does NYS manage to have this kind of glitch in the system? Suppose I was a daily commuter? Would I just be up (censor) creek without a paddle? I mean, I was furious. This just adds to the string of bad luck

I just hope this bad luck doesn't envelope my Juilliard audition in 2 weeks
Pardon the complaining.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I live in Dix Hills and commute to the city everyday. I honestly don't think they care very much. Unless you get a parking violation or get pulled over, they'll just let it be. My inspection sticker is completely faded too, expires next January... no plans on getting a new one. I was even running without front plates on my Maxima for 5 months before NYPD even noticed (expired meter).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts