Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased and installed these about a month ago. I went back to factory speakers primarily because, without additional amplification beyond the MACH RCU, these components do not offer much of a boost in sound quality. (upon returning to factory speakers, however, I determined that the Infinities did project more detailed music)

I paid $109 for them, so if I could get $85 shipped (48 contiguous states) that would be awesome. Please consider amplification before purchasing/installing these;) I can include 2 Ford speaker adapters as well for an easier installation.

I use PayPal; if you would like pictures, I can provide them.

Cheers!
-Jordan

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
pics are a must.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the component subs is missing one of the two negative posts. It came that way...confusing since I purchased them new. It did not affect installation, however, since each (+) has 2 posts and each (-) has 2 posts.

One of the pictures shows the sail panels I drilled for the tweeters...I can include those for free too (otherwise they are going to be recycled/trashed).

If anyone requires a more detailed picture of a part, please ask. BTW, don't laugh at my drilling lol I know they aren't perfect:lol2:

Warm Regards,
Jordan

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts