Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
Originally posted by jtkz13@Oct 14 2004, 08:35 PM
Bad news ya'll, gotta work friday night - saturday afternoon. Fvckin co-worker bitched out on me today, says she got a wedding or some shite. :rolleyes:
Damn :( Sorry you can't make it Joe. We are going to do another meet in the spring, hopefully then everyone can make it :cool_shades:

Originally posted by n2_space@Oct 14 2004, 07:50 PM
Latest forrecast:

It will be a cloudy morning. There is a slight chance we could see some rain. Temperatures will rise from 39 to 51 by late this morning. Winds will be 5 MPH from the southwest turning from the west as the morning progresses.

Afternoon (1:00pm-6:00pm)

49 - 56
NW-W 5-10 mph
It should continue to be cloudy. Just a slight chance for a couple of raindrops. Temperatures will drop from 55 early this afternoon to 49. Winds will be 5 to 10 MPH from the northwest turning from the west as the afternoon progresses.
We may get away with no rain, but may be chilly... maybe hot chocolate and coffee would be better than Cokes :lol: In any case, I am going to bring 4 2 liters (One Coke, two Sprite, and one Diet/caffine free Coke), cups, and ice.

Don't forget 12pm INDIANAPOLIS time, we are NOT on daylight savings time.
I'll pick up Pepsi products - though you're right maybe coffee and hot choco may be what we're doing ... Had to dig out my fall coat being as chilly as it is :)

Still want to do cookout even if it's cold?

Discussion starter · #83 ·
Originally posted by Sir Hailstone+Oct 14 2004, 09:59 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir Hailstone @ Oct 14 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-n2_space@Oct 14 2004, 07:50 PM
Latest forrecast:

It will be a cloudy morning. There is a slight chance we could see some rain. Temperatures will rise from 39 to 51 by late this morning. Winds will be 5 MPH from the southwest turning from the west as the morning progresses.

Afternoon (1:00pm-6:00pm)

49 - 56
NW-W 5-10 mph
It should continue to be cloudy. Just a slight chance for a couple of raindrops. Temperatures will drop from 55 early this afternoon to 49. Winds will be 5 to 10 MPH from the northwest turning from the west as the afternoon progresses.
We may get away with no rain, but may be chilly... maybe hot chocolate and coffee would be better than Cokes :lol: In any case, I am going to bring 4 2 liters (One Coke, two Sprite, and one Diet/caffine free Coke), cups, and ice.

Don't forget 12pm INDIANAPOLIS time, we are NOT on daylight savings time.
I'll pick up Pepsi products - though you're right maybe coffee and hot choco may be what we're doing ... Had to dig out my fall coat being as chilly as it is :)

Still want to do cookout even if it's cold? [/b][/quote]
Okie Dokie on the pepsi stuff :) I still haven't gotten out even a light jacket :eek:

Sure why not :) We can make it quick if need be, and warm up in the cars too :)

Originally posted by n2_space+Oct 14 2004, 09:39 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Oct 14 2004, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jtkz13@Oct 14 2004, 08:35 PM
Bad news ya'll, gotta work friday night - saturday afternoon. Fvckin co-worker bitched out on me today, says she got a wedding or some shite.  :rolleyes:
Damn :( Sorry you can't make it Joe. We are going to do another meet in the spring, hopefully then everyone can make it :cool_shades: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I was kinda looking forward to a bit of a road trip too. :angry:

Can I suggest maybe a Sunday for next time? I think more people could get that off, but maybe thats just me. B)

Discussion starter · #85 ·
Originally posted by jtkz13+Oct 14 2004, 10:41 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jtkz13 @ Oct 14 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by n2_space@Oct 14 2004, 09:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jtkz13
@Oct 14 2004, 08:35 PM
Bad news ya'll, gotta work friday night - saturday afternoon. Fvckin co-worker bitched out on me today, says she got a wedding or some shite.  :rolleyes:

Damn :( Sorry you can't make it Joe. We are going to do another meet in the spring, hopefully then everyone can make it :cool_shades:
Yeah, I was kinda looking forward to a bit of a road trip too. :angry:

Can I suggest maybe a Sunday for next time? I think more people could get that off, but maybe thats just me. B) [/b][/quote]
Fine by me :)

As for tomorrow, latest forecast:

Looking at a close up forecast, the rain is going to hold off, just cloudy and cool, 52 for a high, a little wind too. All the nice weather we have had and now when we have a meet it gets kinda crappy <_<

Discussion starter · #87 ·
Yeah, looks like it might be a tad windy, we can play it by ear :)

See you guys at noon!

"OK, kids, If you look to your left, you'll see corn. And if you'll look to your right, OMG MORE CORN!!"

You're listening to C.O.R.N 99.9. All Corn, All the Time.

:kart_mario:

Oh, yeah- Go Carts Rock

Discussion starter · #90 ·
Originally posted by SpeedyGreeny@Oct 17 2004, 12:26 AM
"OK, kids, If you look to your left, you'll see corn. And if you'll look to your right, OMG MORE CORN!!"

You're listening to C.O.R.N 99.9. All Corn, All the Time.

:kart_mario:

Oh, yeah- Go Carts Rock
:rofl:

Yes, the go karts rocked!

Discussion starter · #92 ·
Originally posted by Firespirit@Oct 16 2004, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, meet was awesome :D (especially with that one incident with the Taurus Corn field ;) [but I'll let the man who did that explain himself.]

Pics will come tomorrow. The cars (esp. Jer's) Looked hot!
Yeah, it was fun, hope everyone did have fun despite the weather screwing up some plans <_< It was in the 40's, cloudy and windy all day yesterday, so everyone (except me cause the cold just doesn't bother me [the heat does though]) was freezing all day.

Let's make a new thread for the meet pics and all, make it easier to deal with :)

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Actually wasn't more like this?

Attachments

Originally posted by geoff352@Oct 17 2004, 10:08 AM
ok so maybe it was lol :D
here is my account of what happened, minus the "OH ****!"
lol
geoff
Then you grabbed the brake rotor trying to remove the mud and grass ... now you know that when brakes stop you from XX mph down to stopped - they generate lots of heat!!

Just thankful no Brown on Tan Crown Vics happened to come by .... that would have sucked!!!

Originally posted by geoff352@Oct 17 2004, 10:08 AM
ok so maybe it was lol :D
here is my account of what happened, minus the "OH ****!"
lol
geoff
Then you grabbed the brake rotor trying to remove the mud and grass ... now you know that when brakes stop you from XX mph down to stopped - they generate lots of heat!!

Just thankful no Brown on Tan Crown Vics happened to come by .... that would have sucked!!!

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.