Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here is the meet plan, since August and September were a train wreck for everyone, the date is now October 16th, high noon. We will meet on the SW side of Indy (more details later), get anything anyone wants for a cookout, head to a park for a cookout and chatting/drooling over others cars. I will be glad to recommend any advice on detailing (but won't be doing any ;) ) as well. After that it's time to hit the streets! From there, who knows :D

Offer subject to change, not valid in Alaska, Wyoming or Nebraska, prices slightly higher in Hawaii. For the remainder of the disclaimer, click here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
lol...cool thats 4 days after my birthday..i plan on being there and if its cool ill bring my friends and their cars (2000 honda civic and 1996 toyota camry(which is pretty peppy))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
hey guys is their anyway that there could be TCCA or midwest stuff their like shirts, hat, window banners, ect. that we could buy. and i hope we get a good turn out because this will be my first meet...and hopfully ill have my dynomax on there by then, im trying to get it all planned out right now.

EDIT: lol i meant hats, no hate only love here
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by trojan@Sep 9 2004, 06:16 PM
hey guys is their anyway that there could be TCCA or midwest stuff their like shirts, hate, window banners, ect. that we could buy. and i hope we get a good turn out because this will be my first meet...and hopfully ill have my dynomax on there by then, im trying to get it all planned out right now.
Hate? :unsure:

I don't believe we have anything like that.... at least for MW specifically... :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me of course :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
ill be there hopfully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
i'm there! hopefully. i just found out from my bro that my car won't start (battery is working) and we don't know why. its currently sitting a few blocks away. i'm starting to hate ford cars........ :angry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by geoff352@Sep 11 2004, 10:34 PM
i'm there! hopefully. i just found out from my bro that my car won't start (battery is working) and we don't know why. its currently sitting a few blocks away. i'm starting to hate ford cars........ :angry:
Now now... no hatin man :)

More info? Maybe we can help :) Post in the Maint forum :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
Address? I wanna see how long of a drive it would be. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
927 Posts
I won't be able to come, thats homecoming weekend for us...I will have to wait for another meet
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
Starting from: Utica, MI 48316
Arriving at: Indianapolis, IN
Distance: 339.6 miles Approximate Travel Time: 5 hours 57 mins


Yikes, didnt know it was that far of a drive. If I average 75mph that means it is a 4.5 hour drive. You guys better have something good planned for me to sit in my mustang for 9 hours in a 24 hour period. :huh: :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by jtkz13@Sep 17 2004, 01:21 AM
Starting from:  Utica, MI 48316
Arriving at:  Indianapolis, IN
Distance: 339.6 miles Approximate Travel Time: 5 hours 57 mins 


Yikes, didnt know it was that far of a drive. If I average 75mph that means it is a 4.5 hour drive. You guys better have something good planned for me to sit in my mustang for 9 hours in a 24 hour period.  :huh:  :D
Indiana isn't bad with cops on the freeway, you can push it a little more ;) I have a friend here at work that actually lives in Wixom (not sure where that is in realtion to you), but he makes the drive to Indy in 4.5 hours :)

If you have some ideas, throw them out here :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
we ought go to great times, here in indy. Huge video arcade, bumper boats, go carts, golf, etc.
i cant wait for this meet!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by geoff352@Sep 26 2004, 11:51 AM
we ought go to great times, here in indy. Huge video arcade, bumper boats, go carts, golf, etc.
i cant wait for this meet!
I thought we said no to that becuase you had to be 18 (and a few people aren't)... I'm up for it if anyone else is :) Maybe meet, BS, eat, cruise to GT and play there :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
i thought only fastimes (i think its called--the place thats in the old train station downtown) made you be 18. from looking at Great Times's website, you only have to have a drivers license. i'll call them and ask them about it.
thanks
geoff.
 
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Top