Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01, and was wondering anyone utilized the little compartment in the dash that has the cigarette lighter, or the ash tray compartment, and put an in dash monitor there, or an in dash dvd player? How hard would it be also to do this? When ou have a separate dvd player do they come with an fm modulator or do you have to purchase that separate, if so where? thanx for any help you guys can give me..

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's a small space there, but I'm sure you could make something work. Do you have a small video screen now that you're trying to find a place for? Hope it works out!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't have anything yet, I guess I'm going to have to do some measuring. i thought maybe someone had done this already, and they could give me a heads up..

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
You will have to do some fab-ing on that to get it to work. I tried and didn't want to butcher it. A nice 1/2 din EQ would look good there though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
go to circuit city, they have screens that come out of your cd player unit. It looks like it's a cd player, but out pops a screen. SURPRISE!!! And the cd player still plays cds too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts