Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man it feels great to be here. I've finally found the time to join everyone here--i've been a "guest" for a while now. I've got a '97 GL that I bought 2 years ago with 55K. Now i've got 100K, and she's still running great. I've already removed the intake silencer, and a flowmaster 40 is on the way. I've got a kenwood DMASK+, and a 12" MMATS Pro-Cast 700W in the trunk. I've got some questions: is a torque strap that good? will it vibrate a lot? ANd what is the deal with decals and banners? I want to represent TCCA, but not if the decals don't last. Should I get some now or should I wait for the next ones? Where can I get them?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to the club! My first question is....what took you so long to sign up? :p I'm not sure about torque straps, i've never used one. I would assume the decals last awhile.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ALright, fantastic. No torque straps. Who do i email to get decals? THere seems to be a couple of people involved with them from what i can tell

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
:) Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by taurus-o-saurus11@Jun 16 2004, 08:35 PM
ALright, fantastic. No torque straps. Who do i email to get decals? THere seems to be a couple of people involved with them from what i can tell
Welcome to the club.

If you are just wanting plain TCCA decals you can paypal [email protected], they are 2 bucks each. Just mention what color you want in the notes section of the paypal transaction.

If you want chapter specific decals then check in the chapters forum to see who to purchase them from.

Keep in mind you also get a decal if you donate money to the TCCA so you can kill two birds with one stone if you go that route. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My donation is in the mail!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know how you feel I just found out about this website/forum tonight and it is pretty cool. My g/f has the taurus which is a 98 se auto 3.0 dohc. Pretty quick and cool in silver but she had a torn shifter handle and we can't find anything to help us out please help us fellow Bull owners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts