Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone have a nice night - I am going to go play in the snow with a big, pretty truck! :)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I'm watching the First 48 on A&E.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I'm doing my theory homework and procrastinating.. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had a decent nite last nite...shoveled the walk, called my fam in TX, then watched CSI...now I just woke up and my street has yet to be plowed, I leave for work in about an hour so I've gotta get ready and unbury my car then have a long day at work when all I wana do right now is go back to bed

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I stayed home and played Guitar Hero 3.

:horns:

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big trucks in the snow are fun. I would post pictures, but everyone was having too much fun to take any. Plus it was dark.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i got stuck on ice....2 inches to be exact. darn customer said it was salted and sanded..made it nicely down the hill w/o sliding so i was cool then stuck half way up leaving...god love my 'tec...i made it off after throwing some sand down and burning through 2 inches of ice..oh yea and a push from my bosses....yee haw!! threw slush all over them..thats what they deserve for telling me it should be okay since the customer said it was cool but i doubted it from the start.

other than that my nite has been good...watchin Gone in 60 Seconds on FX then NUMB3RS on cbs at 9

·
Registered
600 Posts
WOW
that all sounds like fun, i wish i could have that much fun. I had to stay up all night studing for a chem test.

·
Registered
799 Posts
So everyone have a nice night - I am going to go play in the snow with a big, pretty truck! :)
[/b]
You saw Kirk?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts