Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been gone for a long while, went on spring break, and then came back only to get swamped with work and then have computer problems, so i havent been able to post or look at post for close to a month
. ive been having TCCA withdrawel... but hopefully now i will be able to get back into it.

but i am glad to be back on now

M

·
0 Posts
i missed you hollister!!! welcome back! *i didn't miss you "owning" me tho

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
What, you were gone?!!

J/K buddy, great to see you back, we'll give you a couple of days to got through the old posts and get caught up, then you can take the weekly TCCA test.

Oh, yea, you probably don't know about the weekly TCCA information test we started, oh well now you do...study up

Once again, this has been a test of the National Stupidity Test. If you or any family member are studying the TCCA old forums in preparation for a test, then you are instructed to go to your nearest medical center and have all means of reproducing removed from your body. Unfortunately some have slipped by this process but we are working to remedy that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I noticed! Because I sent you a PM and waited for the reply but never got it.
Oh, well. How was your spring break (if there already isn't a thread about it)?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by TheGreatPoo@Mar 25 2004, 10:43 PM
I noticed! Because I sent you a PM and waited for the reply but never got it.
Oh, well. How was your spring break (if there already isn't a thread about it)?
ill check my PM's and reply to ya man, sorry i didnt get it before, but ill see what i can do

spring break was decent, just went home and worked for a week, i needed the cash. attempted to get some stereo stuff done, but didnt work out(but be on the lookout for a complete custom project from me soon
)

ill be sure to study up for the test troper, and kim, the ownings start NOW!!!!! muahahaha...

owned(just one for today, cause im a nice guy
)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts