Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1761 - 1766 of 1766 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
The 2011 SHO I drove in February sat on the lot for another 3 months after I drove it, and then was dealer traded and price reduced from $18950 to $15950.

My dealer has had a brand new red SHO on the lot for 4 months and it's priced at $39,950. Needless to say it's either going to get dealer traded or sit the entire winter because nobody is going to buy it.
They're hard to justify because they depreciate quickly and for the money, you can get something faster. I think they're worth their cost, but most people don't see it that way.

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
The SHO is actually decently priced, the problem is when you are forced to go 401A to have niceties like the Driver's Assist Package or Performance Pack... I'm going to keep my eye out for some SHO incentives for MY 2016, but I'm not holding my breath too deeply. SEL AWD is here to say for the foreseeable future...

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Most incentives here are the same, take $10k or more off MSRP and you have your price. Some dealers will sell them and some without deep discounts will have them sit on the lot for decades.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Do we need to include links to cars for sale, or just cars that we'd like? I've got a few that I want and am actively looking for right now.

I'm a wagon / long roof guy. I would also like AWD, and of course, mo pow-a.

1.) European spec Ford Fusion ST AWD wagon.
2.) 2009 SAAB 9-7X Aero (Chevy Trailblazer SS with a SAAB badge and a 6.0L LS-2 and 390 hp).
3.) Volvo V70-R. Lightweight, 2.5L 5 cyl turbo wagon with 296 hp
4.) Subaru Legacy wagon 2.5 i GT Limited
5.) Hyundai Genesis R-Spec, 5.0L 429 hp luxury sedan
6.) Volvo S80 AWD with the Yamaha designed 4.4L 311 hp V8

The current ride, from a few days ago, snapped with iPhone SE (old SE, not the new SE). It's just car wash clean. I need to redo the roof rails, as well as clean up a few of the little scratches. It then needs to a good coat of wax. I've owned it just about 3 years and haven't waxed it yet. The paint is slippery and still shines. I love the Mille Miglia wheels.

1761 - 1766 of 1766 Posts