Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
$56.98 Shipped to my door. Just sent payment to get one! Have 700w mono amp I havent been using because my other 12's are blown.

Awesome deal, thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem man. Its a shame that I already have a sub. And that my amp only puts out 300w at 2 ohms.

Its such a great deal. But there really isnt a point in my situation.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
I checked around the net's and it lowest I've seen is $34.09, just with the sub. Average I'm seeing the sub at 50-100 bucks. Just under 60 shipped for 2 in a sealed box w/ grills is :thumb: . Entry level sub or not can't argue with the price. Normal price is $150 everywhere else despite Crutchfield showing 200.

*edit*
I might have got it by the skin of my teeth.

Eclipse SW4200BXD
Sealed enclosure with two 12" SW4200 subwoofers
Be the first to write a review
Item #099SW4200
DISCONTINUED

Hopefully it doesn't say that and the delay in processing my order means they were out before they did. Don't think crutchfield would do that though, since can only imagine if they did how often they'd have to email people back about it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was probably listed at 12AM or something for black friday.

I was in the middle of trying to convince my friend to get it when it sold out.

I wonder how many they had in stock?

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Said low stock when you showed so I thought better buy it right off the bat, especially since you said caraudio.com had it posted originally there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm looking for around 1500 Watts RMS lol. I'm gonna need an amp with adjustable output, and I plan on wiring the output adjuster to a wheel kinda like my dash light dimmer wheel.

Why 1500 Watt RMS??? What If i get challenged by some gangsters in there hondas? I gotta keep the rep of the taurus's up.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm looking for around 1500 Watts RMS lol. I'm gonna need an amp with adjustable output, and I plan on wiring the output adjuster to a wheel kinda like my dash light dimmer wheel.

Why 1500 Watt RMS??? What If i get challenged by some gangsters in there hondas? I gotta keep the rep of the taurus's up.
[/b]
rep that flag :angry: (mean muggin)...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts