Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found 2 of those blue things looking like cup laying down under the rear seat. Not a great importance just curious if this something from car? It saying china on it as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are they very small? With screw threads on the inside? Electrical connectors sort of resemble a solo cup that's been miniaturized. They work by inserting the electrical cables into the end and screwing them together. This type of connector (in my experience) is almost always used for aftermarket mods, so it might be a remnant of a radio install or something like that. A pic would help.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they very small? With screw threads on the inside? Electrical connectors sort of resemble a solo cup that's been miniaturized. They work by inserting the electrical cables into the end and screwing them together. This type of connector (in my experience) is almost always used for aftermarket mods, so it might be a remnant of a radio install or something like that. A pic would help.
I posted pic above. It looks like a cup you use on kitchen just miniaturized. :)

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the old electrical insulators that they used when putting up electric power lines back in the 50's and 60's.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just the fact that it has number and two of them was under the seat i assumed it was from car. I thought it was like holding seat from moving too much up and down because it has some play. or smth. never mind.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is this a new contest? I wonder what we get if we win. LOL :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Just the fact that it has number and two of them was under the seat i assumed it was from car. I thought it was like holding seat from moving too much up and down because it has some play. or smth. never mind.
Nah, that doesn't look like a Ford part number

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,750 Posts
Those are tea candle holders. Cheap Chinese crap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
sousa632
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing