Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... has anyone done anything to their head lights? i want to give them a cool look that you do not see on a SLO or SHO, very often. No nightshade, i guess it works for tail lights, but not head lights. SUMTHING, I dunno, pics, descriptions, instuctions would be great...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now that i like!!....i should have specified before...that i have a GII, but can i do something like that on mine? AND, how did you get the cover off, and then back on again?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a decal?? hmmm....what do you think about prying off the light covers, painting it black(similar to what you have done), and have a relective silver strip, or circle in there(around the light), clean the yellow off the lights, and glue them back on? do you think that would look good, and work....or is just a bad idea??

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
Sounds like a lot of work and a good way to ruin a $180.00 headlight.........

J

·
0 Posts
wonder how much it would cost to get a spare one to "practice" with from a junkyard???

·
Registered
177 Posts
beautiful. just beautiful. i want those clears for my gen 2. but then again, i want to get sum bmw 3 series and fab them to the beast. choices choices

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a good idea to practice, but would it really look good, or would it end up looking just as bad in three months?? and what...bmw 3 series...what year, and will they really fit?

·
Registered
230 Posts
someone posted a while ago about using LEDs to change the headlight color, too lazy now, but it's in the aesthetics archive. think it's called, another cool trich with LED's, or something like that

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dude, even for a rice car glowing headlights looks awesome. I'm gonna have to try that!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by SHOZ123@Dec 8 2003, 10:26 AM
I have eyebrows
Did you have a decal place make that for you? Or did you do that yourself?

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
You can just order a roll of the vinyl they use to make decals and cut them yourself...

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
I took a headlight in and had a pair made. Cost ~$10.00 IIRC.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i have a how-to on my comp on how to make angel eye things for about 10$ It's kind of cheap, but they look like real angel eyes. Personally, i think it would look cool since you have a 2nd gen with the boxier type of headlight. If you want it, just post it on here, or PM me.

-chris

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im doin some eyebrows on my g2... vynil is the way to go for cheap parts that are easily removable. and i want to do the angel eyes. nyron aka Jerzy_stylz did it on his g2 with regular headlights. but im not sure if i wanna risk messin up my clear headlights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts