Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A short time ago my car got hit outside the mall i work at, damage isnt too bad but the body work is being done now by a good friend thats a pro, i also have a front bumper thats a mess and 2 baseball size dents on the other side of the car.

By may i should have a new bumper and they body work done and my buddy who works at a auto body shop is going to repaint my car.

My first thoughts are black but ive had other thoughts. Maybe a two tone black and dark red.
Anyways im open to suggestions on what you guys think would look good for a paint scheme and yes i want it to be flashy. The car will prbably be paint by june

·
Registered
198 Posts
two tone is good. i like black and bright metalic green like some jeeps are painted a few years ago

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
paint color

A short time ago my car got hit outside the mall i work at, damage isnt too bad but the body work is being done now by a good friend thats a pro, i also have a front bumper thats a mess and 2 baseball size dents on the other side of the car.

By may i should have a new bumper and they body work done and my buddy who works at a auto body shop is going to repaint my car.

My first thoughts are black but ive had other thoughts. Maybe a two tone black and dark red.
Anyways im open to suggestions on what you guys think would look good for a paint scheme and yes i want it to be flashy. The car will prbably be paint by june

if you can get that anthricate black that bmw has, that would be too coool

·
Registered
285 Posts
matte black!

·
Registered
285 Posts

Off topic but... WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Some kind of conversion kit for a T-bird? :unsure:

And back on topic:
I'll add a couple more colors.

GRABBER BLUE

·
Registered
285 Posts
GRABBER GREEN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts